Lake George Vacation Destination Since the 1950s
In 1954, Jane and Alger Mason purchased 21 acres of land on the southwest side of Cleverdale. They created a “cottage colony” for families to enjoy the summer in their “home away from home”. We created a short video of Takundewide’s history. Find out why Jane and Alger named this beautiful piece of land “Takundewide”.
Selected slides from the video